"Customer’s advantages achieved from products and services delivered by us, are the measure of the Quality Policy effectiveness in our Company "
The Company established, documented and implemented the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2001 for the first time in 1995. Certificating institutions are Germanischer Lloyd Certification (actually DNV GL Group) and Polish Register of Shipping. This Certificate was gained not for us, but for our Customers – possession of this Certificate and its confirmation by audit every year forces continuously improvement of the system and the quality management in order to fully satisfy our Customers’ needs.
The Quality Policy of our Company warrants fulfilling the requirements and improvement of effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Purpose of our Quality Policy we want to achieve by:
- solving problems of our Customer in way expected by him,
- systematic improvement of the Quality Management System,
- reliability and responsibility of each employee in front of the Customer,
- improvement of our products basing on expectations of our Customers,
- strengthening of our Company’s market position by quality of products and services,
- quality treated by every employee as a priority issue in each activity,
- participation of the employees in improvement of the conducted processes,
- fulfilling of industrial safety requirements,
- decrease of influence of our activity to the environment,
- professional development of the employees,
- acquaintance and observing of the purposes of quality policy by all employees.
The Quality Policy of our Company is understood, observed and analyzed due to its permanent usability – and constitutes the base for rational management.